Investing in your child’s future
“In teaching at university I had two students that stood out from the others- they thought creatively, they were driven by curiosity, and were the only ones who seemed able to ‘thinkoutside the box’. They were both graduates of the Shambhala School. When my kids were ready for school, the Shambhala School was only natural.”
SCHOOL FEES 2019-2020
For many families, investing in an independent school education is a big decision. We are here to help you decide if our school is right for your child. Please contact us with any questions or to schedule a tour.
Pre Primary (for 3 and 4 year-olds, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm)
- 5 full days: $9,595 (includes hot lunch and snack)
- 4 full days: $8,776 (includes hot lunch and snack)
- 5 partial days: $6,448 (includes morning snack)
For Pre Primary students, tax receipts are issued for the full value of Pre Primary tuition and Before/After School Program.
Grades Primary to 12
- Each family that attends the Shambhala School pays non-refundable Commencement Fee of $1,000 in their first year of enrollment.
- 5 full days: $11,119 + $500 Facilities Renewal Fee (one fee per family)
- 4 full days: $8,776 + $500 Facilities Renewal Fee (one fee per family)
- 5 partial days: $8,895 + $500 Facilities Renewal Fee (one fee per family)
Grade 1 – 5
- $11,119 + $300 Activity Fee per student + $500 Facilities Renewal Fee (one fee per family)
Before and After School Program
- We have a Before and After School Program available to students in grades Pre Primary through 5. Click here for more information on this program.
Grade 6 – 12
- $12,106 + $600 Activity Fee per student + $500 Facilities Renewal Fee (one fee per family)
Tax receipts are issued for 20% of tuition, and 100% of before and after school care fees for children ages 5 – 16.
Early Payment: A $1,000 tuition discount is offered for each student who pays in full within one month of acceptance, prior to June 15, 2019.
Sibling Discount: We offer a sibling discount if more than one child is enrolled- 5% for 2nd child, 10% for 3rd child, 25% for 4th child.
The Shambhala School welcomes a diverse population. Some of our students receive financial assistance to attend. Decisions to offer tuition assistance are based on the family’s financial need, offer of non-financial support to the school, and the school’s capacity at the time of the request. Please contact us if you are interested in our school and need tuition assistance for your child to attend.